Bird observations in Siriuspasset, North Greenland,2016 and 2017
Cited 0 time in
- Bird observations in Siriuspasset, North Greenland,2016 and 2017
- Other Titles
- 북그린란드 시리우스파셋의 조류 관찰(2016년, 2017년)
- Lee, Won Young
- Issue Date
- Dansk Ornitologisk Forening
- Lee, Won Young. 2018. "Bird observations in Siriuspasset, North Greenland,2016 and 2017". Dansk Ornitologisk Forenings Tidsskrift, 112(2): 53-58.
- During the summer seasons of 2016 and 2017, bird observations were recorded near Siriuspasset in Nansen Land, North Greenland. Breeding birds were surveyed in a 9 km2 area. Wader populations were dense compared to other sites in North and Northeast Greenland, and Red Phalarope Phalaropus fulicarius and Lapland Longspur Calcarius lapponicus were found to breed far north of their previously known distributions in Greenland.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.