Enhanced sensitivity of fluorescence-based Fe(ii) detection by freezing
Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
- Enhanced sensitivity of fluorescence-based Fe(ii) detection by freezing
- Other Titles
- 동결에 의한 형광증대를 이용한 신규 철이온분석법 개발
- 동결농축현상; 철이온; 형광분석법
- Issue Date
- 이윤학, et al. 2019. "Enhanced sensitivity of fluorescence-based Fe(ii) detection by freezing". CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, 55(81): 12115-122682.
- The first example of combining the fluorescent probe-based freeze concentration effect with N-oxide chemistry is reported for the highly sensitive and selective detection of the ferrous ion (Fe(II)). Interestingly, our preliminary results demonstrated that the fluorescence intensity of Fe(II) was markedly enhanced by freezing, and the location of Fe(II) in the freezing state was visualized by confocal microscopy using a cryostage.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.