- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for profit purpose provided the OAI Identifier of a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
- Access to some full text items are controlled.
- Single copies of full text items can be:
- Reproduced, given to third parties and stored in a database in any format or medium
- For personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purpose without prior permission
or charge, provided:
- The author/s, title and full bibliographic detail are given
- A hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- The original copyright statement is given
- The content is not changed in any way
- Full text items must not be harvested by robots except for full-text indexing or citation analysis.
- Full text items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holder.
- Some full text items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions
- This repository is not the publisher, it is the institution archive.
- Subject specialities :
- Polar Sciences
- Climate Change Sciences, Earth-System Sciences, Ocean Environment Sciences, Life Sciences, Polar Policy.
- Kopri repository holds all types of metarials.
- Deposited items may includes unpublished/published versions, supported in whole or in part by Kopri-funding.
- Metadata language: English, Korean