Biological Activity of Chemical Constituents Isolated from Strain Chlamydomonas sp. KSF108 (Chlamydomonadaceae)
Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Biological Activity of Chemical Constituents Isolated from Strain Chlamydomonas sp. KSF108 (Chlamydomonadaceae)
- Other Titles
- 남극미세조류 Chlamydomonas sp. KSF108 (Chlamydomonadaceae)로부터 생리활성의 화합물들
- Tran, Huynh Nguyen Khanh
Youn, Ui Joung
Cao, Thao Quyen
Kim, Jeong Ah
Woo, Mi Hee
Min, Byung Sun
- Anti-inflammatory; Anti-oxidant; Chlamydomonadaceae; Chlamydomonas sp. KSF108; Cytotoxic; Immunosuppressive
- Issue Date
- Huynh Nguyen Khanh Tran, et al. 2020. "Biological Activity of Chemical Constituents Isolated from Strain Chlamydomonas sp. KSF108 (Chlamydomonadaceae)". Natural Product Sciences, 26(1): 59-63.
- This study focused on investigation of the immunosuppressive inhibitory effect through determination of IL-2 production of nine compounds (1 ？ 9) isolated from Chlamydomonas sp. KSF108. Among them, compounds 1, 5, and 6 displayed moderately inhibitory effects on IL-2 production at a concentration of 100 μM. In addition, the related ones including cytotoxic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant activities were also elucidated. 6 further displayed cytotoxic activity against the MCF-7 cell line, with an IC50 value of 17.2 μM and 4, 6 ？ 7, and 9 possessed significant DPPH radical scavenging activity, with IC50 values ranging from 3.1 to 4.4 μM. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report on the bioactivity of isolated chemical constituents from the genus Chlamydomonas. Compounds 1 and 5 investigated for the first time in the activity of immunosuppressivity and 6 may come to serve as the most important marker in broad-spectrum activities of the secondary metabolites identified from C. sp. KSF108.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.