The complete mitochondrial genome of an Antarctic moss Chorisodontium aciphyllum (Hook. f. & Wilson) Broth
Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
- The complete mitochondrial genome of an Antarctic moss Chorisodontium aciphyllum (Hook. f. & Wilson) Broth
- Other Titles
- 남극 이끼 Chorisodontium aciphyllum의 미토콘드리아 지놈
- Byun, Mi Young
Lee, Jong Eun
- Genetics & Heredity
- Antarctic moss; Dicranales; mitochondrial genome; Chorisodontium aciphyllum
- Issue Date
- Byun, Mi Young, et al. 2019. "The complete mitochondrial genome of an Antarctic moss Chorisodontium aciphyllum (Hook. f. & Wilson) Broth". MITOCHONDRIAL DNA PART B-RESOURCES, 4(1): 1714-1715.
- The cool-adapted species Chorisodontium aciphyllum is widespread in the maritime Antarctic. Here, we sequenced complete mitochondrial genome of C. aciphyllum (GenBank accession number:MK651511) and this is the first report on the mitogenome of the order Dicraneales. Its length is 105,766 bp and it contains 3 ribosomal RNA (rRNA), 24 transfer RNA, and 40 protein-coding genes. The mitochondrial structure and gene order was similar to other bryophytes. Phylogenetic tree based on combined analysis with amino acids sequences of 36 mitochondrial genes in C. aciphyllum, 24 Bryophyta and 3 Marchantiophyta, was well accordant with traditional species relationship of the moss.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.