Metal Concentrations in Some Brown Seaweeds from Kongsfjorden on Spitsbergen, Svalbard Islands
Cited 0 time in
Cited 6 time in
- Metal Concentrations in Some Brown Seaweeds from Kongsfjorden on Spitsbergen, Svalbard Islands
- Other Titles
- 스발바드군도 스피츠베르겐섬 콩스피요르드에 분포하는 갈조류의 중금속 농도
- Kim, Ji Hee
Ji, Jung Youn
Choi, Heeseon J.
- brown seaweeds; Arctic; Svalbard; heavy metals; Kongsfjorden
- Issue Date
- Kim, Ji Hee, et al. 2004. "Metal Concentrations in Some Brown Seaweeds from Kongsfjorden on Spitsbergen, Svalbard Islands". Korea Institute of Ocean Science & Technology, 26: 121-132.
- Concentrations of Al, As, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, Mn, Ni, Pb, Zn were determined in four arctic brown algae (Laminaria saccharina, L. digitata, Alaria esculenta, Desmarestia aculeata) in an attempt to examine for their metal accumulation capacity and also to assess their contamination levels. Macroalgae were collected from shallow subtidal waters (
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.