Glacier extent and volume change (1966∼2000) on the Su-lo Mountain in northeastern Tibetan Plateau, China
Cited 13 time in
Cited 15 time in
- Glacier extent and volume change (1966∼2000) on the Su-lo Mountain in northeastern Tibetan Plateau, China
- Other Titles
- 중국 북동 티벳고원에 있는 Su-lo산에서 빙하의 분포와 체적 변화(1966-2000)
- S. Hou
Hur, Soon Do
- Environmental Sciences & Ecology
- China; ETM+image; Glacier change; Su-lo mountain; Tibetal Plateau
- Issue Date
- S. Hou, et al. 2008. "Glacier extent and volume change (1966∼2000) on the Su-lo Mountain in northeastern Tibetan Plateau, China". Journal of Mountain Science, 5(4): 299-309.
- The topographic maps of 1:50, 000 scales, aerial photographs taken in 1966, one Landsat image taken in 1999, and SRTM data from 2000 were used to quantify the losses in area and volume of the glaciers on the Su-lo Mountain, in the northeastern Tibetan Plateau, China in the past 30 years. The total glacier area decreased from 492.9 km2 in 1966 to 458.2 km2 in 1999. The volume loss of the studied glaciers reached 1.4 km3 from 1966 to 2000. This agrees with documented changes in other mountain glaciers of the whole Tibetan Plateau.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.