Usimines A-C, Bioactive Usnic Acid Derivatives from the Antarctic Lichen Stereocaulon alpinum
Cited 25 time in
Cited 26 time in
- Usimines A-C, Bioactive Usnic Acid Derivatives from the Antarctic Lichen Stereocaulon alpinum
- Other Titles
- 남극 지의류 Stereocaulon alpinum으로부터 생물활성을 가지는 Usnic Acid 유도체
- Lee, Hong Kum
Yim, Joung Han
Sohn, Jae Hak
- Plant Sciences; Pharmacology & Pharmacy
- Antarctic Lichen; Stereocaulon alpinum; Usnic Acid Derivatives
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society and American Society of Pharmacognosy
- Lee, Hong Kum, et al. 2008. "Usimines A-C, Bioactive Usnic Acid Derivatives from the Antarctic Lichen Stereocaulon alpinum". JOURNAL OF NATURAL PRODUCTS, 71(1): 710-712.
- Usimines A-C (1？3), three new usnic acid derivatives, have been isolated from a MeOH extract of the Antarctic lichen Stereocaulon alpinum by various chromatographic methods. The structures of 1？3 were determined by analysis of their spectroscopic data (NMR, UV, MS) and by chemical methods. The known compound usnic acid (4) was also obtained. Compounds 1？4 showed moderate inhibitory activity against therapeutically targeted protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (PTP1B).
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.