Genome Sequence of a Novel Member of the Genus Psychrobacter Isolated from Antarctic Soil
Cited 16 time in
Cited 19 time in
- Genome Sequence of a Novel Member of the Genus Psychrobacter Isolated from Antarctic Soil
- Other Titles
- 남극토양에서 분리한 Psychrobacter의 유전체 서열 분석
- Kim, Su Jin
Hong, Soon Gyu
Lee, Yung Mi
Shin, Seung Chul
- Antarctic Soil; Genome Sequence; Psychrobacter
- Issue Date
- Kim, Su Jin, et al. 2012. "Genome Sequence of a Novel Member of the Genus Psychrobacter Isolated from Antarctic Soil". Journal of Bacteriology, 194(9): 2403-2403.
- Psychrobacter spp. have shown characteristics indicating remarkable capabilities at subzero temperatures that identify them as potential model organisms for the study of low-temperature adaptations. Here we present the draft genome sequence of Psychrobacter sp. PAMC 21119, which was isolated from permafrost soil of Antarctica;this information could provide insight into adaptation and evolution strategies under extreme environmental conditions.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.