Draft Genome Sequence of Moritella dasanensis ArB 0140, a Psychrophilic Bacterium Isolated from the Arctic Ocean
Cited 3 time in
Cited 4 time in
- Draft Genome Sequence of Moritella dasanensis ArB 0140, a Psychrophilic Bacterium Isolated from the Arctic Ocean
- Other Titles
- 북극해 유래 저온성 박테리아인 모리텔라 다산엔시스의 게놈서열 분석
- Lee, Sung Gu
Koh, Hye Yeon
Kim, Hak Jun
Lee, Jun Hyuck
- Arctic; Moritella dasanensis ArB 0140; extreme environments; genome; psychrophilic
- Issue Date
- Lee, Sung Gu, et al. 2012. "Draft Genome Sequence of Moritella dasanensis ArB 0140, a Psychrophilic Bacterium Isolated from the Arctic Ocean". Journal of Bacteriology, 194(19): 5452-5453.
- The psychrophilic bacterium Moritella dasanensis strain ArB 0140 was isolated near a glacier in Kongsfjorden, Svalbard Archipelago, Norway. Here we report a 4.89-Mb draft genome sequence of Moritella dasanensis ArB 0140, which could provide comprehensive information on a psychrophilic mechanism in extreme environments.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.