Complete mitochondrial genome of the Antarctic soft-shelled clam, Laternula elliptica (Bivalvia
Cited 1 time in
Cited 4 time in
- Complete mitochondrial genome of the Antarctic soft-shelled clam, Laternula elliptica (Bivalvia
- Other Titles
- 남극조개의 MITOCHONDRIAL DNA 전체 서열 연구
- Ahn, Do Hwan
- Genetics & Heredity
- Antarctic; Laternula elliptica; complete mitochondrial genome
- Issue Date
- Ahn, Do Hwan, Park, Hyun. 2015. "Complete mitochondrial genome of the Antarctic soft-shelled clam, Laternula elliptica (Bivalvia". Mitochondrial DNA, 26(4): 642-643.
- The complete mitogeneme of the Antarctic soft-shelled clam, Laternula elliptica was determined to be 14,622 bp in length, and to contain 13 protein coding genes (PCGs), 22 tRNA genes, and large (rrnL) and small (rrnS) rRNA genes. Its total A+T content is 55.09 %. The L. elliptica mitogenome is the smallest one among those of bivalvia, due to the existence of relatively small intergenic non-coding sequences. All genes are transcribed from the light-strand as a template like bivalve taxa except Unionoidea.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.