Complete mitochondrial genome of the Antarctic silverfish, Pleuragramma antarcticum(Perciformes, Nototheniidae)
Cited 2 time in
Cited 1 time in
- Complete mitochondrial genome of the Antarctic silverfish, Pleuragramma antarcticum(Perciformes, Nototheniidae)
- Other Titles
- 남극어류 silverfish (Pleuragramma antarcticum)의 미토콘드리아 유전체 해독
- Lee, Jong Eun
Lee, Jong Kyu
- Genetics & Heredity
- silverfish; 남극어류; 미토콘드리아 유전체
- Issue Date
- Lee, Jong Eun, et al. 2015. "Complete mitochondrial genome of the Antarctic silverfish, Pleuragramma antarcticum(Perciformes, Nototheniidae)". Mitochondrial DNA, 26(6): 885-886.
- The complete sequence of the mitochondrial genome of Pleuragramma antarcticum was obtained from the assembled genome data. The complete sequence was determined to be 18,460 bp in length, containing 13 protein coding genes, 22 tRNA genes, 2 rRNA genes, 2 control regions and a repeat. The general order and contents of the genes are identical with those of other fishes. The Antarctic notothenioid-specific translocation of ND6/tRNAGlu exists in the mitogenome. Pleuragramma antarcticum is the only pelagic species which dominates Antarctic fish fauna by more than 90%. Thus, the whole mitogenome sequences of P. antarcticum will provide the basis to understand the deep phylogeny of the Antarctic species.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.