Combined Analysis of the Chloroplast Genome and Transcriptome of the Antarctic Vascular Plant Deschampsia antarctica Desv
Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Combined Analysis of the Chloroplast Genome and Transcriptome of the Antarctic Vascular Plant Deschampsia antarctica Desv
- Other Titles
- 남극좀새풀 엽록체 유전체 분석
- Lee, Jong Eun
Shin, Seung Chul
- Antarctic; Deschampsia antarctica; Plant
- Issue Date
- Lee, Jong Eun, et al. 2014. Combined Analysis of the Chloroplast Genome and Transcriptome of the Antarctic Vascular Plant Deschampsia antarctica Desv. 2014 국제 식물과학 심포지엄. 한국생명공학연구원. 2014.11.06~2014.11.07.
- Antarctic hairgrass (Deschampsia antarctica Desv.) is the only natural grass species in the maritime Antarctic. It has been researched as an important ecological marker and as an extremophile plant for studies on stress tolerance. Despite its importance, little genomic information is available for D. antarctica. Here, we report the complete chloroplast genome, transcriptome profiles of the coding/noncoding genes, and the posttranscriptional processing by RNA editing in the chloroplast system.
- Conference Name
- 2014 국제 식물과학 심포지엄
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.