Draft genome sequence of the psychrophilic bacterium Lacinutrix jangbogonensis PAMC 27137
Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
- Draft genome sequence of the psychrophilic bacterium Lacinutrix jangbogonensis PAMC 27137
- Other Titles
- 저온성미생물 Lacinutrix janbogonensis PAMC 27137 의 드래프트지놈시퀀스
- Chun, Jongsik
Hong, Soon Gyu
Hwang, Chung Yeon
Shin, Seung Chul
Lee, Yung Mi
Lee, Hong Kum
- Lacinutrix jangbogonensis; Psychrophilic bacterium; Genome sequence; Antarctica
- Issue Date
- Chun, Jongsik, et al. 2015. "Draft genome sequence of the psychrophilic bacterium Lacinutrix jangbogonensis PAMC 27137". MARINE GENOMICS, 23(1): 31-32.
- Lacinutrix jangbogonensis PAMC 27137T is a psychrophilic bacterial strain isolated from the marine sediment of the Ross Sea, Antarctica. Here we present an annotated draft genome sequence of the strain PAMC 27137T which showed the narrower range in the growth temperature than other type strains of the genus Lacinutrix. The draft genome of 4,017,559 bp with a G+C content of 30.6% comprised 14 scaffolds of 46 contigs containing 3,589 protein-coding genes and 46 RNA genes. The function of 2,185 (60.1%) proteins was predicted and 1,943 (53.4%) proteins were assigned to COG functional categories. Comparative analysis of the draft genome across other type strains may provide clues into the mechanism of growth in narrow temperature range.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.