Optimization of Medium for Protease Production by Enterobacteriaceae sp. PAMC 25617 by Response Surface Methodology
Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
- Optimization of Medium for Protease Production by Enterobacteriaceae sp. PAMC 25617 by Response Surface Methodology
- Other Titles
- 반응표면분석법을 통한 Enterobacteriaceae sp. PAMC 25617의 protease 생산배지 최적화
- Kim, Hyun-do
Han, Se Jong
- Antarctic microorganism; Protease; Response surface methodology
- Issue Date
- Kim, Hyun-do, et al. 2015. "Optimization of Medium for Protease Production by Enterobacteriaceae sp. PAMC 25617 by Response Surface Methodology". Korean Chemical Engineering Research(HWAHAK KONGHAK), 53(4): 524-529.
- This study was conducted to optimize the medium composition for cold-adaptive protease production of Enterobacteriaceae sp. by response surface methodology (RSM). Yeast extract, and TritonX-100 were identified as the significant factors affecting protease from one-factor-at-a-time method. RSM studies for optimizing protease production of Enterobacteriaceae sp. have been carried out for three parameters including yeast extract concentration, TritonX-100 concentration, and culture pH. These significant factors were optimized as 6.690 g/L yeast extract, 0.018 g/L Triton™ X-10, and pH 6.677. The experimentally obtained protease activity was 8.03 U /L, and it became 1.5-fold increase before optimization.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.