Complete mitochondrial genome of the Antarctic bullhead notothen, Notothenia coriiceps (Perciformes, Nototheniidae)
Cited 5 time in
Cited 3 time in
- Complete mitochondrial genome of the Antarctic bullhead notothen, Notothenia coriiceps (Perciformes, Nototheniidae)
- Other Titles
- 남극어류의 mitochondrial genome 분석
- Oh, Jae Soon
Chi, Young Min
Lee, Jong Kyu
Ahn, Do Hwan
- Antarctic; Notothenia coriiceps; complete mitochondrial genome
- Issue Date
- Oh, Jae Soon, et al. 2016. "Complete mitochondrial genome of the Antarctic bullhead notothen, Notothenia coriiceps (Perciformes, Nototheniidae)". Mitochondrial DNA, 27: 1407-1408.
- The complete sequence of the mitochondrial genome of Notothenia coriiceps was obtained by genome assembly. The complete sequence was determined to be 18,347 base pairs in length and to contain 13 protein-coding genes, 22 tRNA genes, 2 rRNA genes, and 2 control regions. Of the thirteen protein-coding genes, two genes (cox1 and atp6) had GTG start codons, and six genes (nad2, cox2, cox3, nad3, nad4, and cytb) had incomplete stop codons that require the post-transcriptional addition of A bases. The base composition of the mitogenome was 26.3% A, 27.6% T, 17.5% G, and 28.5% C.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.