Optimization of Physical Factor for amylase Production by Arthrobacter sp.by Response Surface Methodology
Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
- Optimization of Physical Factor for amylase Production by Arthrobacter sp.by Response Surface Methodology
- Other Titles
- 반응표면분석법을 통한 Arthrobacter sp.의 amylase 생산 최적화
- Kim, Hyun-do
Han, Se Jong
- Amylase; Antarctic microorganism; Response surface methodology
- Issue Date
- Kim, Hyun-do, et al. 2016. "Optimization of Physical Factor for amylase Production by Arthrobacter sp.by Response Surface Methodology". Korean Chemical Engineering Research(HWAHAK KONGHAK), 54(1): 140-144.
- In this study, the physical factors for amylase production by Arthrobacter sp. were optimized using response surface methodology(RSM). Antarctic microorganism Arthrobacter sp. PAMC 27388 was obtained from the Polar and Alpine Microbial Collection (PAMC) at the Korea Polar Research Institute. This microorganism was confirmed for the excretion of amylase with Lugol`s solution. The amylase activity was after flask culture was as low as 1.66 mU/L before optimization. The physical factors including the inoculum volume, the initial culture pH, and the medium volume were chosen to be optimized for the enhanced amylase production. The calculated results using RSM indicate that the optimal physical factors were 2.49 mL inoculum volume, 6.85 pH and 42.87 mL medium volume with a predicted amylase production of 2.84 mU/L. The experimentally obtained amylase activity was 2.50 mU/L, which was a 150% increase compared to the level before optimization.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.