Hydrochemistry and origin of noble gases in the Korean hot-spring waters
Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Hydrochemistry and origin of noble gases in the Korean hot-spring waters
- Other Titles
- 한반도 온천수의 수리화학 및 영족기체 기원
Kim, Kyu Han
Lee, Jong Ik
Hur, Soon Do
- crust; hot-spring; mantle; noble gas
- Issue Date
- 박지선, et al. 2004. Hydrochemistry and origin of noble gases in the Korean hot-spring waters. 한국지하수토양환경학회. 한국지하수토양환경학회. 2004.09.09~.
- the purpose of this research is to investigate the noble gas isotope and the hydrochemical characlerislics of hot sprinngs in the Chungcheong area in Korea. This study was carried out bv the linancial support of Korea-japan joint reseach program of KOSEF, Noble gases are very useful lracer to investigate volatile elements circulation. because of their unique isotopic campositions in various reservoirs of the Earth. Isotopic ralios of noble gases has been carried out for 16 hot spring samples from Deajon and its near areas in Korea last January 2004. Helium isotope ratio gave the evidence that helium gas of different orgins is supplied into hot-spring waters in Korea. We found the distint relationship between temperature of hot springs and helium gas orgin.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.