In vitro propagation of Arctic mouse-ear chickweed in high temperature
Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
- In vitro propagation of Arctic mouse-ear chickweed in high temperature
- Other Titles
- 북극 mouse-ear chickweed의 고온에 대한 생체 propagation
Kim, Ji Hee
- arctic; mouse-ear chickweed; progagation
- Issue Date
- 서효원, et al. 2005. In vitro propagation of Arctic mouse-ear chickweed in high temperature. 한국식물생명공학회. 한국식물생명공학회. 2005.04.22~.
- An effective in vitro preservation and propagation conditions of higher polar plant Arctic Mouse-ear Chickweed (Cerastium arcticum) were investigated in higher temperature. With slightly modified Murashige and Skoog (MS) media, Cerastium arcticum has been able to propagate at higher temperature than its ecological growth temperature. The optimal flowering conditions in growth chamber system were 15℃/10℃ (day/night), 3000±100 Lux, and 21/3h (day/night) of temperature, light, and photoperiod, respectively. For in vitro preservation, suspension culture with modified MS media showed the highest growth rate in the temperature of 23？
1℃. The biomass of suspension cultures Cerastium arcticum were doubled by every 7days after sub-cultured.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.