Bacterial diversity secreting extracellular enzymes from Barentz and Cara Sea area
Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Bacterial diversity secreting extracellular enzymes from Barentz and Cara Sea area
- Other Titles
- 바렌츠해와 카라해로부터 효소를 분비하는 세균 다양성 조사
- Cho, Kyeung Hee
Yim, Joung Han
Hong, Soon Gyu
Lee, Hong Kum
- Barentz sea; Cara sea; chitinase; lipase; protease
- Issue Date
- Cho, Kyeung Hee, et al. 2006. Bacterial diversity secreting extracellular enzymes from Barentz and Cara Sea area. 극지연구소. 극지연구소. 2006.05.11~.
- Biodiversity of bacteria producing protease, lipase, and chitinase were investigated from sea water and sediment samples from Barentz and Cara sea area. Enzyme producing bacteria were selected by screening on the selective media by clear zone formation around the colony. Identification of isolated microorganisms were analyzed by phylogenetic analysis of 16S rDNA using Kimura's 2-parameter method and neighbor-joining algorithm. From fourteen sediment and terrestrial soil samples, 97 protease, 44 lipase, and 18 chitinase producing microorgasims were isolated. Among them, 52 strains were randomly selected and identified. As a result, protease producing microorganisms were identified as Bacillus cereus, Bacillus hwajinpoensis, Bacillus indicus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus simplex, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus sp., Halobacillus sp., Paenibacillus amylolyticus, Paenibacillus barcinonensis, and Pseudomonas sp. Chitinase producing microorganisms were identified as Bacillus subtilis and Pseudoalterromonas tetraodonis.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.