Molecular-phylogenetic studies of the endemics of the sea of Okhotsk Laminaria aapressirhiza and L.inclinatorhiza
Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Molecular-phylogenetic studies of the endemics of the sea of Okhotsk Laminaria aapressirhiza and L.inclinatorhiza
- Other Titles
- Laminaria aapressirhiza 와 L.inclinatorhiza의 분자학적 분류 연구
- Mihail N. Belij
Nina G. Klochkova
Tatyana A. Klochkova
Kim, Gwang hoon
- Laminaria aapressirhiza; Laminaria inclinatorhiza
- Issue Date
- Mihail N. Belij, et al. 2010. Molecular-phylogenetic studies of the endemics of the sea of Okhotsk Laminaria aapressirhiza and L.inclinatorhiza. 한국조류학회. 한국조류학회. 2010.04.29~.
- The two economically important phaeophyceaen genrea Laminaria Lamouroux and Saccharina Stackhouse currently include 29 and 20 taxonomically accepted species, respectively. There seem to be no distinct morphological or anatomical differences between them, thus the taxonomic identification of species within these two genera unaccompanied by the DNA data is of little value. In Russian Far Eastern seas the Phaeophyceaen algae are some of the vest documented and among most often commercially used seaweeds.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.