Annual variation of phytoplankton at the Marian Cove, King George Island, Antarctica,2010
Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Annual variation of phytoplankton at the Marian Cove, King George Island, Antarctica,2010
- Other Titles
- 2010년 남극 킹조지섬, 마리안 소만에 식물플랑크톤 연간변동
- Ahn, In-Young
- community structure; king George Island; phytoplankton
- Issue Date
- Ahn, In-Young, et al. 2011. Annual variation of phytoplankton at the Marian Cove, King George Island, Antarctica,2010. 한국. 한국. 2011.12.07~.
- To investigate changing aspects of community structure in coastal of the Antarctica, the
physical factors of seawater and the phytoplankton biomass were motored at a certain
point of Marian cove in Maxwell Bay. The average annual temperature was -0.6 ℃ and the
annual average salinity was 33.6 psu. The annual average of overall phytoplankton
biomass (Chl concentration) was 2.35 ㎍ L⁻¹. The average annual biomass of micro-
phytoplankton(>20 ㎛) was 1.31 ㎍ L⁻¹ and the average annual biomass of microscopic
phytoplankton was 1.03 ㎍ L⁻¹ and micro-phytoplankton accounted for 55.7% of the total
biomass. The percentage of micro-phytoplankton was highest in March and microscopic
phytoplankton was highest in September. To investigate changing aspects of coastal
phytoplankton affected from the fact-paced changes of west Antarctic more clearly,
quantitative analysis at the species level is required.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.