Secondary Metabolites Isolated from Ganoderma lucidum and Their Anti-inflammatory Activity
Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Secondary Metabolites Isolated from Ganoderma lucidum and Their Anti-inflammatory Activity
- Other Titles
- 영지버섯(Ganoderma lucidum)으로 부터 분리한 이차대사산물 및 이들의 항 염증 활성
- Kim, Hyunji
Koo, Man Hyung
Lee, Jun Hyuck
Youn, Ui Joung
- Pharmacology & Pharmacy
- Anti-inflammatory; Ganoderma lucidum; Lanstane triterpenoid; Polyporaceae
- Issue Date
- Kim, Hyunji, et al. 2019-09. "Secondary Metabolites Isolated from Ganoderma lucidum and Their Anti-inflammatory Activity". Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy, 50(3): 232-238.
- Phytochemical study of Ganoderma lucidum (Polyporaceae) let to the isolation of five lanostane triterpenoid (1-5), along with two nitrogen derived phenolic compounds, N-phenylethylformamide (6) and N-acetylphenethylamine (7). The structures of the compounds were determined by 1D and 2D NMR, and MS experiments, as well as by comparison of their data with published values. Compounds 6 and 7 were isolated for the first time from the genus Ganoderma and this species. All the compounds were evaluated for cancer chemopreventive potential based on their ability to inhibit nitric oxide (NO) production induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS) in mouse macrophage RAW 264.7 cells in vitro. Among the isolates, compounds 2 and 3 showed moderate inhibitory activity against NO production.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.