Total Syntheses of Lobaric Acid and Its Derivatives from the Antarctic Lichen Stereocaulon alpinum
Cited 5 time in
Cited 5 time in
- Total Syntheses of Lobaric Acid and Its Derivatives from the Antarctic Lichen Stereocaulon alpinum
- Other Titles
- 지의류 Stereocaulon alpinum 에서 추출된 로바릭산과 그 유도체들의 전합성연구
- Kim, Tai Kyoung
Kim, Joung Eun
Youn, Ui Joung
Han, Se Jong
Yim, Joung Han
- Plant Sciences; Pharmacology & Pharmacy
- Lobaric acid; PTP1B inhibition; Stereocaulon alpinum; 극지 지의류; 극지 천연물; 유기 화학; 지의류 유래 대사체; 천연물 화학
- Issue Date
- Kim, Tai Kyoung, et al. 2018. "Total Syntheses of Lobaric Acid and Its Derivatives from the Antarctic Lichen Stereocaulon alpinum". JOURNAL OF NATURAL PRODUCTS, 81(6): 1460-1467.
- The first total syntheses of the natural products lobaric acid and its derivatives isolated from the Antarctic lichen, Stereocaulon alpinum are reported in this study. Lobarin with a pseudodepsidone structure was synthesized first in 11 steps by utilizing an Ullmann aryl ether coupling reaction and lobaric acid was synthesized in an additional three steps by a seven-membered lactonization reaction. Various derivatives were also obtained from the prepared lobaric acid, and the synthetic compounds exhibited significant PTP1B inhibitory activities.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.