Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite loci from the chinstrap penguin, Pygoscelis antarctica
Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
- Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite loci from the chinstrap penguin, Pygoscelis antarctica
- Other Titles
- 남극 chinstrap penguin의 polymorphic microsatellite 연구
- Kang, Seunghyun
Lee, Jong Eun
Ahn, Do Hwan
- Chinstrap penguin; Microsatellites; Pygoscelid; Pygoscelis antarctica
- Issue Date
- Kang, Seunghyun, et al. 2015. "Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite loci from the chinstrap penguin, Pygoscelis antarctica". CONSERVATION GENETICS RESOURCES: 561-563.
- Sixteen polymorphic microsatellite loci were isolated and characterized for the chinstrap penguin, Pygoscelis antarctica. The number of alleles per locus ranged from two to nine. The observed and expected heterozygosities ranged from 0.136 to 0.864 and from 0.208 to 0.831, respectively. Cross-species amplification was successful in other penguin species, including Pygoscelis papua, Pygoscelis adelie, and Eudyptes chrysolophus. The microsatellite markers developed in this study can be used in future conservation studies.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.