Sinking particle flux in the sea ice zone of the Amundsen Shelf, Antarctica
Cited 16 time in
Cited 19 time in
- Sinking particle flux in the sea ice zone of the Amundsen Shelf, Antarctica
- Other Titles
- 남극 아문젠해 해빙역에서의 입자상 침강 플럭스
- Kim, Minkyoung
Lee, Sang H.
Lee, Sang Heon
Hugh W. Ducklow
Yang, Eun Jin
Hyung J. Kim
- Amundsen Sea; particle organic carbon; plarticle flux; radiocarbon; sea ice zone; sediment trap
- Issue Date
- Kim, Minkyoung, et al. 2015. "Sinking particle flux in the sea ice zone of the Amundsen Shelf, Antarctica". DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART I-OCEANOGRAPHIC RESEARCH PAPERS, 101(1): 110-117.
- We have examined the flux, biogenic composition, and isotopic values of sinking particles collected by a time-series sediment trap deployed in the sea ice zone (SIZ) of the Amundsen Sea from January 2011 for one year. The major portion of the particle flux occurred during the austral summer in January and February when sea ice concentration was reduced to 30 %) and low bio-Si/POC ratio (
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.