Anti-inflammatory and Quinone Reductase Inducing Compounds from Fermented Noni (Morinda citrifolia) Juice Exudates
Cited 11 time in
Cited 17 time in
- Anti-inflammatory and Quinone Reductase Inducing Compounds from Fermented Noni (Morinda citrifolia) Juice Exudates
- Other Titles
- 발효된 노니 쥬스로부터 항염증 및 퀴논 환원유도 화합물들
- Youn, Ui Joung
Leng Chee Chang
John M. Pezzuto
Marisa M. Wall
- Iridoid glycoside; Morinda citrifolia; antiinflammatory acitity
- Issue Date
- Youn, Ui Joung, et al. 2016. "Anti-inflammatory and Quinone Reductase Inducing Compounds from Fermented Noni (Morinda citrifolia) Juice Exudates". JOURNAL OF NATURAL PRODUCTS, 79(6): 1508-1513.
- A new fatty acid ester disaccharide, 2-O-(β-D-glucopyranosyl)-1-O-(2E,4Z,7Z)-deca-2,4,7-trienoyl-β-D-glucopyranose (1), a new ascorbic acid derivative, 2-caffeoyl-3-ketohexulofuranosonic acid γ-lactone (2), and a new iridoid glycoside, 10-dimethoxyfermiloside (3), were isolated along with thirteen known compounds (4？16) from fermented noni fruit juice (Morinda citrifolia). The structures of the new compounds, together with 4 and 5 were determined by 1D- and 2D- NMR experiments, as well as comparison with published values. Compounds 2 and 7 showed moderate inhibitory activities in a TNF-α-induced NF-κB assay and compounds 4 and 6 exhibited considerable quinone reductase-1 (QR1)-inducing effects.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.